Civitta International has become the majority shareholder of GEA Strategy and Consulting, a leading Romanian consulting company with over 10 years of history!
GEA Strategy & Consulting is a private company, founded in 2006, aiming to provide strategic and development consulting services for the central and local public administration, as well as for the local business environment. The company has a wide expertise in:
- Management Consulting (General strategy, Economic & Financial Analysis, Operations & Administrative, Marketing strategy, Sectorial consulting)
- Grants & Project Management (Grant proposals, Feasibility studies, Project implementation & PMO)
- Technical assistance (Programme Evaluation, Strategic Planning, EU Programming, Studies)
- Entrepreneurship Support & Innovation (Development, RDI, Entrepreneurship & Creative Industries)
- Public Policy & Development (Strategic planning, Sectorial studies, Research & Analysis, Development concepts)
The company has 4 offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca and Iasi and 23 full-time employees, who will join Civitta’s existing team in Romania.
Acquiring GEA Strategy & Consulting was a natural step for Civitta International since the companies were sharing the same values, including transparency, flexible approach and provision of tailor-made solutions for each client. Being part of the Group, GEA will still provide the same range of services, adding an international perspective.
Bringing new professionals into Civitta Group of companies, we focus on making the most of our partnerships in order to provide integrated services to our clients, who value our high quality, yet financially accessible approach to consulting. GEA’s acquisition will bring reciprocal benefits by strengthening our core competences and improving our service offer for the Romanian market.
For more information on what Civitta team can do for the clients and partners in Romania, please contact Romanian team:
Dragos Pislaru, Partner (email:[email protected]);
Carmen Maris, Partner (email:[email protected]);
Ioana Ivanov, Associate Partner (email:[email protected]);
Denisa Scutariu, CEO (email:[email protected]).