From reaching out to new client groups to managing talent and resources, learn how to make your business more effective, more competitive and more profitable. Held in Bucharest on 15-17 May 2017 (3 full days), this course gives a complete overview of managing a consulting business.
Know how to make your business more effective, more competitive and more profitable.
This course will help you:
- Make the most of the talent and skills of your partners and staff to develop and expand your business
- Learn and apply business models and best practice strategies specifically relevant to consulting companies
- Discover technology and financial models to help you manage your business more efficiently
- Recognise potential risks and learn how to engage in effective risk management
- Learn firm development skills and management behaviours specifically for management of a professional services company, including techniques for managing the consulting/client interface, managing internal knowledge and instituting an effective management culture
- Understand IP development and protection concerns
- Learn how to complement your expertise and build partnerships/strategic alliances.
There are six courses:
- Management consulting essentials
- Starting a consulting business
- Managing a consulting business
- Marketing and selling consulting services
- Business diagnostics for consulting
- Project management for consulting.