The event organized by PMI Romania Chapter is the most needed occasion for project managers in Romania to learn about the newest trends, methodologies, best practices in project management and to increase the knowledge and level of practice of project management in Romania.
We’ll have several empty positions and we are offering one to you if:
- You have a very interesting presentation related to our theme.
- You have at least a short experience as a speaker and you can provide either written or recorded testimonials and proof of your previous presentation skills and experiences.
- Lessons learned from implemented projects
- Change management of companies and people
- Personal examples of major difficulties encountered in PM
The jury is composed by professional project managers and for ethical reasons it will be anonymous. You will meet the jury after the selections are done.
The session is presented in Romanian or English language (speaker’s choice).
The allocated time for each speaker is 45:00 minutes (including Q&A).
Original topics (so that we can avoid different people talking about different things all the time).
Submit your abstract at [email protected], no longer than 1 page (font Times New Roman, size 10, paragraph 1,5), biography, photo (high quality) and testimonials (as many as you have), until 24th September 2015, 23:59 hours.
More details: HERE.