Mai multe institutii si organizatii ce sunt implicate in educatie din Belgia, Anglia, Finlanda si Germania cauta parteneri pentru proiecte de e-learning ce vor fi depuse la viitoarele cereri de propuneri Erasmus +, actiunile-cheie 2 si 3 si Orizont 2020, componenta pentru competente si invatare cu ajutorul TIC.
Cele 12 idei de proiecte pentru care potentialii coordonatori cauta parteneri sunt:
1. “Virtual Classes” – Kent County Council
2. “Tablets for classroom inclusion and differentiation (TABLIO)” – PXL University College
3. “Intelligent learning environment for the acquirement of 21st century research skills” – KU Leuven Campus Brussels
4. “Use of mobile devices for schooling of young refugees for faster language acquisition and career guidance” – Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports Baden-Württemberg
5. “From qualification framework to online course” – School Community 1 Antwerp
6. “International multi-level Monitoring system for blended learning practices” – KU Leuven
7. “Learning for work: Relevance and quality of non-formal and informal learning acquired on social Networks as a profit tool for employability and growth of labor market” – Empreend
8. “Researching alternative learning environments to help students succeed and achieve graduation” – University College Ghent
9. “Digidemocracy in school” – University of Jyväskylä, Department of Teacher Education
10. “Creative, collaborative improvisation with technology to support learning and innovation” – University of Jyväskylä & Agora Center
11. “The Game of Democracy” – Ghent University
12. “The effective use of using mobile devices in teaching and learning math, science and foreign languages” – Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports Baden-Württemberg.
Data limita pentru manifestarea interesului: 31 octombrie a.c.
Detalii si contacte: http://en.vleva.eu/educationgoesdigital.