About Business Angels Romania
Business Angels Romania wants to raise awareness and promote business angels investments as a great choice for start-ups. The community is a source of information and expertise which helps both investors and entrepreneurs to understand the market with the new developments and key trends and facilitates the access to relevant financing sources. BA Romania has recently an EBAN Member!
Business Angels Romania, a new community established in 2014, possesses:
- an investors club, with 15 active full-members
- a few tens of associates
- 25 viable start-up ideas
What do they do?
For those who have a business idea, but don’t have the necessary funds, enough know-how or they have too few contacts in their agenda, there is the Business Angels Romania community, that offers:
- access to a large number of possible investors;
- free consulting to help you build the business idea and develop the business plan;
- legal advice for closing the partnership contract with the investor;
- consulting for finding the suitable European funding;
- consulting for implementing the project funded by a Business Angel.
Business Angels Romania was founded by:
- Iulian Basu, working in business consulting for more than 10 years. He founded NGOs active in research, industry, lobby and European business. He had some courses and conferences about negotiation, public acquisitions, European funds, communication and conflict mediation. http://linkd.in/1II52aS
- Andrei Tabarcea, owner of a Management Consultancy firm, with over 7 years of experience and a large number of contacts. He is also a PhD graduate and teaches Management at A.I. Cuza University of Iasi – Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. http://linkd.in/1BmEiHO
- Marius Alexa, the CEO of the media company Arhipelago and a well-known name in entrepreneurship in the north-east region of Romania. He stood out through his active involvement in the development of the national business environment, especially by promoting online tools that aid entrepreneurs. He has successfully managed to bring together business communities from several cities, creating national networks of entrepreneurs and companies. http://linkd.in/1yFXpth
One of the angel investors from Business Angels Romanias’ portfolio funded a logistic park in one of the biggest cities in Romania. The spot assures 90% of the incoming traffic; the area is also known for shopping centers, supermarkets, car dealerships and factories.
Nearby is the ring road that ensures an effective transit. The investment for the project is of approximately 5 million euro. The whole surface is of 23000 m2 of concrete platform. At the moment, the whole park is occupied by an American Fortune 500 company, leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical. The company is one of the only that can execute seat programs and all related components worldwide.
The same angel investor owns a business center with modern spaces, and four floors – a total surface of approximately 11.000 sqm, a car service and showroom, the first authorized dealer for Dacia car parts, and a one of the biggest car dealership businesses in the Moldavian region in Romania, that represents popular brands like Mercedes-Benz & Smart, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda or Mazda.
Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +40 740 537 727; +40 757 581 132