Clusterele si IMM-urile din Uniunea Europeana sunt invitate sa aplice pentru misiunea Nanotech din Japonia ce va avea loc in februarie 2017. Misiunea este organizata in cadrul International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference in Tokyo, Japan si este nisata pe „nano tech 2017”.
Through this mission you will have the opportunity to:
• meet potential business or technology partners
• create new business opportunities
• develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
• attend match-making events
• increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME),
• prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster).
Participant profile: EU manager from EU SME or cluster working in sectors covered by the „nano tech 2017” expo such as:
• Nano Materials: fullerene, carbon nanotube, photonics material, composite material, excellentmagnetic material, highly pure material,nano coating, nano ink, nano composite material, nano particle, biocompatible material, graphene;
• Nano Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS;
• Nano Fabrication Technology: nano particle mixture / dispersion, next-generation lithography, nano imprint, laser processing, electron beam / ion beam processing, fusion / bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology.
Mission dates: from 13 – 17 February 2017
Venue: Tokyo (at the EU-Japan Centre Tokyo office + at „nano tech 2017” Tokyo Big Sight International Exhibition Centre).
• Day 1: Introductory session and lectures
• Day 2: Group company visits
• Day 3: Plenary session and BtB meetings at „nano tech 2017”
• Day 4: BtoB meetings with free pm for prospection at „nano tech 2017”
• Day 5: BtoB meetings & prospection, and final debriefing and reporting session
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre
• costs related to tuition;
• transfers during group company visits;
• „nano tech 2017” registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall and partnering area, access to the matching (partnering) system, lunch for 3 days, welcome reception and closing cocktail;
• trade fairs booth arrangements;
• SMEs participating in the mission will benefit from 600 EUR grant.
Costs covered by the participants
• Travel costs to/from Japan, transfer from / to the airport, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre.
• Participants are required to pay a 1000 EUR deposit to guarantee their place on the course (this deposit is reimbursed within 8 weeks after the end of the course).
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre.
Contact: Diane Lula at [email protected]
Puteti descarca urmatoarele documente utile:
Finantator: EU-Japan Centre si participanti
Sursa: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation