EIT Manufacturing is your chance to get your business going! We bring together world-class manufacturers across Europe. Together, we will strengthen European manufacturing sector and bring innovation successfully to market. Take the chance and get in direct contact with your potential customers. Become a part of our community and take part in innovation projects with a clear go-to-market strategy. Get support for development and transformation of your business. Furthermore, we will provide to you easy-to-access solutions for long-life learning of your employees.
Following our Ideation Connection events on 18 January 2021 and on 14 December 2020, we have already been able to establish many contacts between the participants for the EIT Manufacturing Call for Proposals 2022.
The next opportunity for networking and connecting technology challenges and solutions is the virtual EIT Manufacturing MatchMaking event scheduled on 23 until 25 February 2021.
EIT Manufacturing is back once again with its annual MatchMaking Event, which will take place on the 23, 24 and 25 February 2021 as a fully virtual event.
At the MatchMaking Event 2021, you will be given the opportunity to “pitch” your project idea during the different pitching sessions and regarding this, please be aware of the following:
- Maximum of three (3) pitches per partner
- Submit one (1) pitch per idea (no multiple ideas in one pitch)
- Total time to present your pitch: 3 min
- Use the EIT Manufacturing Template with maximum 2 slides.
- IMPORTANT: Save your pitch document under the naming convention: “COMPANY_PERSON_NAME_PILLAR_FLAGSHIP_Pitch_title”
- If possible, include already a tentative consortium
- All pitches must be sent until February 15, 12 PM CET.
How to apply for our MatchMaking Event? It is easy: Describe how your innovative solution will bring Europe’s manufacturing to the next level – greener and more efficient.
We will invite the best ideas to be presented during our virtual MatchMaking Event 2021, taking place on February 23 – 25. Please note that pitches applications must be submitted by February 15, 12PM CET.
More details here.