There is no better opportunity to leverage international best practices and meet a truly global panel of speakers and attendees.Over 80 registrations have been confirmed from leading companies, such as T Systems, Vodafone, Flextronics, Nokia Siemens, Oracle, Honeywell, Maersk, Ericsson, Siemens Wind, Deloitte, Hewlett Packard, E.on, SAP, British American Tobacco, Alcatel Lucent, ING Bank- to name a few confirmed companies with multiple delegates.
What’s unique in 2011?
* Special Focus on Agile versus PMBoK- Friends or Foes?
* Protecting Profit and Controlling Cost: Earned Value Management Masterclass
* Improving on Team Communication with Myers Brigs Assessment
* Distinguished Keynote and Q&A with ®PMI CEO & President ( 2002-2020), Gregory Balestrero
* Tailored Program: 16 Elective and Interactive, Peer Learning Workgroup Sessions
* Live Case Study from Airbus, Lloyds TSB, Logica, Nestle, Siemens
Join the summit and take away true and tangible knowledge that propel your project and program completion to the next level!
It’s going to be interactive, thought provoking based on real life experiences, challenging and last but not least FUN!
Secure your seat now! Contact Viktoria Puskas for more information!