COSMENERG-4i ‘Global Clusters for Renewable Energy and Environmental Technologies’ is the biggest partnership in the field of renewable energy and environmental technologies originating in Central and Eastern Europe. It comprises around 450 members including large companies and SMEs, research institutions, universities, local authorities and related stakeholders. COSMENERG-4i was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
GREEN ENERGY Romanian Innovative Biomass Cluster
Agricultural Inputs and Services, Education and Knowledge Creation Furnace and boiler technologies, Solid biomass Sustainable innovation›Sustainable energy & renewables Environmental Industries.
Main thematic areas of the partnership
- Recycling of agricultural and industrial waste (i.e. use of biomass, etc)
- Energy efficient eco construction and building industry
- Energy efficient, smart grid based urban (city and village) planning and designing
- Water and waste management (recycling, cleaning, geothermal water, etc)
- Renewable energy: solar, wind, water, geothermal, etc and the integration of power grids
- Eco-innovation and eco-production value chains
- or connected areas (e.g. IT services for the energy and/or environmental areas)
As part of the CE-ME-ASEAN internationalisation service package for SMEs, the partnership is organising business missions to ASEAN countries (Malaysia and Singapore) as well as to the United Arab Emirates.
Applications will be selected according to the following qualitative criteria:
- have a concrete business plan towards internationalisation or present viable business development ideas requiring internationalisation assistance
- a clear and measurable objective linked to the participation in the business and trade mission
- sufficient turnover and staff employed to successfully implement the
internationalisation process and enter the target market
- proven track record of starting or implementing international business cooperation outside the EU
- good command of the English language
To apply for the business mission(s), SMEs are asked to complete the annexed Application Form and submit it not later than 30 June 2019.
Please make sure to provide complete, accurate data and contact details.
For further information, please contact: Lajos Vajda, Cluster manager Green Energy Cluster
e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]