Budget: 25,000 – 43,000 EUR
Deadline: 3 May 2021
NESsT and IKEA Social Entrepreneurship have joined forces to support
10 social enterprises working in Poland and Romania. Apply by May 3 to be considered for support!
NESsT and IKEA Social Entrepreneurship are eager to support social enterprises with a potential to scale their business, social and environmental impact. Priority will be given to enterprises that lack financing options and that can most benefit from the advisory and mentoring services provided by the NESsT-IKEA program.
All selected enterprises will receive:
Investment between 25,000 – 43,000 EUR
Type of financing: Grants or recoverable grants (equivalent to soft, long-term, interest-free loans)
Range of amount per social enterprise determined based on demonstrated need, potential impact, and financial management history.
Examples of the use of financing:
- Business model validation
- Product / service improvement
- Definition / improvement / installation of the operations model
- Sales and marketing capacity expansion
- Establish systems to track social impact
- Mentoring, social impact measurement, trainings with experts from the IKEA and NESsT networks.
- Access to masterclasses alongside a community of social entrepreneurs focused on product-market fit, investment readiness, financial management, governance and more.
- Features across impact investing ecosystem media channels, such as newsletters, social media, publications, etc.