Budget: EUR 60 000
Deadlines: 28 May, 3 September 2021
Does your start-up or an SME offer sustainable solutions for the raw materials sector? Apply for the EIT RawMaterials Booster Call to get financial support and access to the EIT RawMaterials partner network to scale-up your business.
Besides funding and customised services, the selected start-ups and SMEs will also get access to the EIT RawMaterials partner network, participating in the EIT Community networking events, as well as gain visibility through EIT RawMaterials network channels. Supported start-ups and SMEs may join the network as an associate or full member to fully benefit from the ecosystem.
Start-up and SME Booster provides established companies with support to:
- speed up a technology challenge resulting in a higher TRL, bringing the technology closer to the market
- accelerate market penetration by dedicating financial resources for a specific segment or target market
- facilitate product portfolio diversification, enabling product adaption or new product features to address a concrete market need
Europe is home to world-leading manufacturing industries, game-changing innovative technologies and an entrepreneurial infrastructure that can enable the transition to a resource-efficient and sustainable society. A sustainable supply of mineral resources (metals, construction material) is vital for the development of these core industrial activities and their long-term economic success.
In this Booster Call 2021, EIT RawMaterials seeks companies developing solutions for:
- Sustainable Discovery and Supply of primary and secondary resources (innovative solutions based for example on artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality etc.) for securing and processing strategic mineral resources in a sustainable and safe way and with a social license to operate
- Sustainable Materials for Future Mobility (materials for electrification such as batteries, fuel cells, magnets; materials for lightweight design including steels, non-ferrous alloys, composites, multimaterials)
- Raw Materials and Circular Societies (new circular business models such as reuse, repair, remanufacturing, sharing economy)